Jacob’s Ladder is excited to celebrate it’s 20th year anniversary! There have been so many amazing changes in the past 20 years and many more are to come! Thank you to everyone who has supported our growth and the impact it has allowed us to have on the children and families that we serve. Some of the exciting changes are:
- Moved from a single, residential house to a 13 acre campus in Roswell, GA with a second, remote campus in Buckhead (Atlanta), GA.
- School enrollment has grown to 150 students with 120 teachers.
- Addition of our PODs of Care environment where families from around the world can come and stay on campus for 2 week intensives to learn the Jacob’s Ladder methodology and incorporate it back in the comfort of their home.
- Addition of on-site animal therapy which includes donkeys, a miniature horse, alpacas, goats, rabbits, and chickens.
- Jacob, the schools namesake and first student, is now a teacher and involved in the day to day operations at Jacob’s Ladder.
- Awarded trademark and registration protection on the Jacob’s Ladder name and areas of teaching methodology.
- Formation of Love Without Boarders, a missionary arm of Jacob’s Ladder to help bring the methodology to remote corners of the world.
- Digitizing the school’s teaching methodology to allow us to track and communicate results faster, share our methodology virtually across the globe, and compile data to advance the science of autism around the world.
Thank you for a great 20 years and we are looking forward to the wonderful opportunities that the next 20 are going to bring!